27 March, 2006


Thank You....
Just want to thank all these people for their advice and influence (both positive and negative!!) on me! Keep smiling! (not too much, you'll get wrinkles if you haven't got them already!)
'Mom and Dad' : words aren't enough
Fatso, Mouse and Chatterbox: couldn't ask for a Worse...sorry meant best (!) set of sibllings. You've made my life miserable...but hey, revenge is sweet....I'll get you when you least expect me to....
'Ape Next Door': stop perving on married men!
'Married Girl' : beware of housework...it makes you ugly! And four letter words are so dirty aren't they, like iron, cook, dust...lol!
'Froggy' : You'll never know what you meant to me...nothing! lol.
'Dob' : ???!! Where to start, where to end....
'Mo' : ................
'Cat and Sam' : You've kept me on the striaght path...not!
'Workaholic Rich' : One word: Thanks! When are you retiring again? Lol.
'Ribena Gang' : Lets kick 'lucozade' out! lol.
'Imaginary friends' : Don't worry, I know you exist even if no one else can does!
All my teachers
Apologies if I have forgotten anyone, will add more as i go along!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice site. Looking forward to a stimulating 'eclectic mix.'

Erm . . . 'retiring' - what does that mean? LOL

Keep up the good blog!